<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3494104290479269178?origin\x3dhttp://xoxosheryl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Curiositas
Welcome to my blogg !
Many of th owner's rants here, bear in mindd ! :)

Thanks babe !
11:11 PM on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hey people ! (:
It's been forever since I uploaded kekeke.
Wonder how WeiLing does it almost everyday. o:
Anywayy, everyday has been rather sad with some people trying to sabo my lifee.
And results in people hating me ! YAY. Not. HAIZZ.
Hehehe, and I feel like I've lost a couple of important people too.
I dont know what's up, like suddenly everything's just not the samee.
Thanks for those who comforted me though !
Grace told me about this whole bunch of things and saying I shld stay happy.
Wonder how she can be so positive when one of her closefriends doesnt like her.
Woah, she's awesome !
So I bused home with Carine, and was left to lone on th bus with R1 people.
Hehehe, I only know like, 2 people there. Sort of. Okay maybe 4.
Thn went to eat popeyes ! With sister and daddyy.
And dont know whether still got fever not ! Awesomes !
Oh, I hate art. Hehe, kay bye, this is damn long okay.